“Dnier” refers to ELITA & CO. PTE. LTD. (Registration Number: 200416862D), the parent company who owns and operates this website, and its subsidiaries, related entities and assigns.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website. Please read the terms and conditions in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using this website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms from time to time without prior notification, so please refer back to them in the future.
- This ‘Website’ refers to Dnier.sg. You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, we encourage you to sign up an account with us in order to shop at D’nier. Setting up an account allows you to keep track of all of your past purchases and availability of wish list items in our store. We would require you to fill in your personal data/particulars and ensure that all information provided is updated and accurate.
- You are permitted to use our Website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent.
- Subject to paragraph 1.2, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorised use of your account or other breach of security.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, Websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- When using this Website, you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- FOR WHICH YOU HAVE NOT OBTAINED ALL NECESSARY CONSENTS;
- THAT IS DISCRIMINATORY, OBSCENE, PORNOGRAPHIC, DEFAMATORY, LIABLE TO INCITE RACIAL HATRED, IN BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY, WHICH MAY CAUSE ANNOYANCE OR INCONVENIENCE TO OTHERS, WHICH ENCOURAGES OR CONSTITUTES CONDUCT THAT WOULD BE DEEMED A CRIMINAL OFFENCE, GIVE RISE TO A CIVIL LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE IS CONTRARY TO THE LAW IN SINGAPORE;
- WHICH IS HARMFUL IN NATURE INCLUDING, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, CORRUPTED DATA, OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL SOFTWARE OR DATA.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this Website in breach of Paragraph 1.8.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms and Conditions may have effect in relation to this Website You expressly agree that your use and/or access of D’nier.com is at your sole risk.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any and all forms of liability arising from:
- improper handling of defective products, alteration of the products, improper use, wilful damage, negligence, or other misuse of the products, as well as fair wear and tear, by you or any third party;
- third party claims, whether directly or indirectly caused by, or relating to, the content of our Website and the products purchased on or through our Website; and
- any warranties provided under these Terms and Conditions if the total price for the Product has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment.
You further acknowledge and agree that your access and use of this Website is dependent on third party service providers such as internet, network, connectivity or other link providers. Your payment for any Product purchased from this Website is processed by third party payment system providers and D’nier does not retain or process any such payment information. D’nier cannot guarantee the security of such third-party payment system(s) or any payment data on this Website, D’nier is not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third parties and disclaims any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, D’nier is not responsible for the results of any credit inquiry, the availability or performance of your connection to the Internet, including any internet service provider. By using this Website, you expressly relieve D’nier from any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties.
To the extent that any exclusion of liability under these Terms and Conditions is not permitted by law, the aggregate cumulative liability of D’nier and our affiliates under any Order shall in any event not exceed the sum that you have paid to us for the sale of products under that Order.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY US AND HOLD US AND OUR PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AGENCIES, AGENTS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND REPRESENTATIVES HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OF, USE OF AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING:
- any claims of infringement of a third party’s rights;
- any damage to tangible property, bodily injury, or death;
- negligence or wilful misconduct caused or attributable to you or any of your agents; and
- breaches of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
An order may be placed by completing and submitting the necessary details after creating an account on our Website. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all orders placed, and all orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through our Website. We shall be entitled, but not obliged, to process such order(s) without your further consent and any further reference or notice to you.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any and all orders received from or through our Website in our sole and absolute discretion. Our acceptance of your order will take place when a confirmation email is sent to your registered email address with us, at which point a contract will form between you and us. Each fully-paid order accepted by us shall constitute a separate and individual contract governed by our Terms and Conditions (an “Order”). We will assign an order number to your Order when we accept your Order. Please tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your Order.
- If we are unable to process your order, we will inform you. This might due to a product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources for which we could not reasonably plan, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- The price payable by you for any product (a “Product”) will be the price of the “Product” listed for sale as stated on our Website at the time your order is transmitted to us through the Website. All prices stated are inclusive of local (Singapore) tax namely the Goods and Service Tax (GST). For all overseas order, duty and taxes are subjected to individual countries’ policies. Please find out with your respective country’s customs for the rates.
- We reserve the right to amend the price of any Product at any point of time without giving any reasons or prior notifications. The price of the Product you see at the point of checking out your order will the final.
- For any bank transfer purchase customers, please complete payment within two hours from the time your order was placed. All unpaid orders after this payment time-frame will be cancelled automatically. In the event that any Product has been mispriced on our Website, we reserve the right to terminate the Order and notify you of such termination, regardless of whether or not the products have been dispatched or are in transit and whether payment has been charged to you.
We only accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX PAYPAL, and Bank Transfer.
We try to be as accurate as reasonably possible in our descriptions of products available for purchase through the Website. However, our products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Colours may appear slightly different in reality due to studio lighting conditions, or variances in computer screen calibration. We do however strive to ensure that the screen colours are true to life, as much as possible. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on our website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Minor variations in measurement (within 1 inch) are not considered a defect. You are responsible for ensuring that your sizing measurements are accurate. If you believe you have received a defective item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and a photograph of the defect and we will attend to you as soon as we can.
We accept exchange OR returns for items* that are unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and with its tags intact.
*Excludes: orders made with the use of promotional codes, sales items, and accessories.
Before you file for any exchange or returns, please note the following:
- Fill in the exchange/returns form, you may download a copy of it here
- Pack the item together with the completed exchange/returns form in its original packing material
- Send the whole package using a delivery method that allows tracking to our address at 38 Defu Lane 10, #02-33 Singapore 539215.
- Returned packages are to reach us within 10 working days from dispatch date for local orders, or up to 20 working days for international orders.
- If the replacement piece is no longer in-stock, a refund will be issued in the form of an online gift voucher equivalent to the purchase price of each returned item(s).
You are responsible for all postage costs for any exchanged or returned items. Do kindly note that all return packages are dealt with via mailing only. If an item returned does not meet the requirements for returns set out above, we reserve all right to reject the return and any request for a refund. You are responsible for the item until it reaches us and kindly retain all proof of mailing until an acknowledgement has been sent.
If we accept your return, we will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and generally within 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned Product. PPlease note that refunds will be provided only in the form of an online gift voucher. Delivery fees, if any, will not be refunded. Cash refunds are not provided for returns.
If you believe that we have delivered the wrong item to you, please email to email@example.com with your order number, and a photograph of the incorrect item delivered. Once verified, we will request that you to proceed with sending your item back to us, for which your postage will be reimbursed. Please note that items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and with its tags intact. If the corrected item is no longer in-stock, store credit or refund will be issued instead.
The cost of delivery for your Order will be displayed to you on our Website. We offer international shipping and you may refer to our Delivery & Shipping policy for more details.
Orders are processed and dispatched from our warehouse to our local delivery partner within an estimated 3 working days without any specific time stated. Our local delivery partner shall deliver the Product to the address specified in your Order.
If delivery of your Product is delayed, we will inform you accordingly and the Product will be dispatched after it becomes available. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and neither we nor our agents shall be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
We’ll be in touch via email in the event of a bounced parcel. However please note that, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs if you repeatedly fail to collect your parcel despite multiple attempts of delivery to you.
Bounced parcels that are unclaimed after 6 months will be deemed as D’nier’s property and no compensation will be offered as sufficient response time has been given.
We will relinquish all responsibilities of the Product/Products from the time we deliver the Product(s) to the address stated in the Order. The responsibility of the Product(s) will be transferred to you as the rightful owner of the Product/Products which is the subject of your Order once we have received payment in full for your Order.
We may change any content or material on our website at any time. Any of the content or material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update the Website. We shall not be liable if for any reason the Website, or any portion thereof, is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to refuse any and all current or future access to and/or use of the Website without prior notice to you.